I’m glad you’re here!
This is a passion project that allows me to combine my love for technology and photography. I need to work on my skills so I appreciate constructive feedback and content suggestions. Learn more about me and why I’m here.
…you’re looking for travel inspiration, tips, lists and recommendations because I want to help you plan an easy, fun yet inexpensive getaway.
I share my research, planning notes, and experiences so that you can learn from them and prepare how you want to. Here’s an idea of the topics that I plan on covering – currently my list is sitting at 45 topics!
Current & future topics
- Camano Island State Park
- Port Townsend & Fort Worden
- Ultimate packing list | Camping Edition
- Tokyo, Japan
- Tokyo @night
- Spotlight | Asakusa & Senso-ji
- My Maid Cafe experience
- Golden Gai | a day & night experience
- Tokyo DisneySea
- Kyoto, Japan
- Kyoto Overview
- Spotlight | Kinkaku-ji & Ginkaku-ji
- Spotlight | Fushimi Inari Taisha
- Spotlight | Tofuku-ji
- Victoria B.C.
- Buchart Gardens
- Seattle, WA
- WA Peninsula Road Trip pt.1 |Hoh Rainforest & campground
- WA Peninsula Road Trip pt. 2 | Mora campground & Rialto beach
- Chuckanut Drive Road Trip
- so much more!
My focus is on my home state in the Pacific North West (PNW) Washington. I live near Seattle so the majority of my adventures are concentrated to the western-half of the state. I do make a point to travel out of the state as much as my budget (and work) allows me to though!
Feel free to take a look around the site and contact me with questions!